Difference between revisions of "DSlider"
(Created page with "'''dSlider''' is a control that allows the user to select from a range of values by sliding a thumb either vertically or horizontally. ---- Some of the more useful propertie...")
Latest revision as of 19:55, 12 May 2020
dSlider is a control that allows the user to select from a range of values by sliding a thumb either vertically or horizontally.
Some of the more useful properties for dSlider:
- Orientation - (str): Controls the layout of the control; can be either
"Horizontal". This must be passed at object creation time; afterwards it has no effect. Default=
- Max - (int): Maximum value of the range for this control. Default=
- Max - (int): Minimum value of the range for this control. Default=
- ShowLabels - (bool): Specifies if numeric labels are shown on the slider. Must be set when the object is created; setting it afterwards has no effect. Default=
- Continuous - (bool): Determines whether Hit events are raised continuously as the user drags the thumb control (
True), or only when the dragging ends (
See the Dabo Class Documentation for an exhaustive documentation of this control's Properties, Events and Methods. (Note that this documentation is no longer live, but it's still available via the Internet Archive).