dScrollPanel is closely related to dPanel, and is used for similar things. The one difference, as the name implies, is that it can have a virtual area bigger than its actual area; when that occurs, scroll bars appear to enable the user to see the entire area.
Some of the more useful properties for dScrollPanel:
- HorizontalScroll - (bool): Controls whether this object will scroll horizontally. Default=
- VerticalScroll - (bool): Controls whether this object will scroll vertically. Default=
- BackColor - (RGB tuple or color name string): The color for this panel. If you do not set this explicitly, its appearance is handled by the underlying UI toolkit, making the panel appear as a native part of the form.
- ActiveControl - (dObject): Specifies which control in the panel has the keyboard focus.
- Buffered - (bool): If you are doing a lot of low-level drawing (see DrawObjects), setting this to True usually improves the performance of the drawings and reduces flicker. Default=False.
See the Dabo Class Documentation for an exhaustive documentation of this control's Properties, Events and Methods. (Note that this documentation is no longer live, but it's still available via the Internet Archive).